Firefighter/Paramedic Full Time
Chester Township Fire Department is accepting applications for the position of Full Time Firefighter/Paramedic. Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and have:
- Current State of Ohio EMT-Paramedic certification
- Current State of Ohio Firefighter Level II certification
- Citizen of the United States
- Current valid State of Ohio driver's license
- Agility certificate from Cuyahoga Community College valid within the past 12 months with a maximum time of 4 minutes, 30 seconds. If you do not have a current certificate one must be provided within 3 month of hire date.
Applications may be obtained from the Chester Township Fire Station, 8552 Parkside Drive, Chesterland, OH 44026. Applications may also be downloaded from the township website: www.chestertwp.org. Completed applications must include a copy of your Ohio EMT-P and Ohio Firefighter Level II certifications, current and valid Ohio driver's license and agility certificate from Cuyahoga Community College (or complete test within 3 months of hire for agility certificate only) and be returned to the Fire Station between the hours of 9:00 am to 1:00 pm M-F. Chester Township is an equal opportunity employer. Applications will not be accepted unless accompanied by all required documents.
Seasonal Grounds Worker – Chester Township
Primary duties include, but are not limited to, grounds maintenance, using hand tools and motorized equipment, and mulching. Knowledge of traffic control preferred. Hours are 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Monday – Friday, April thru November. Application forms available at Town Hall or www.chestertwp.org/jobs. Applications must be dropped off at or mailed to Chester Twp. Board of Trustees, 12701 Chillicothe Rd., Chesterland, OH. 44026 and must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. August 13, 2021. Chester Township is an equal opportunity employer.